Home > Plus size Forums > Music > Are you an Audiophile? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Are you an Audiophile?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 31, 2006 04:40

I am... just wondering if there was anyone else out there that would deem themselves as such.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2011 01:28

hehe...good point! I like the man's comment about scared with anything that ends in phile!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2011 00:41

if i could afford the price tag, i would certainly be up there.
i would love to hear my vinyls being played with the full range of sound that the musicians crafted into producing their peice of music.
to hear music with the highest quality sound would be so good. imagining as if i were there in the same room, on the day it was being made.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 10, 2010 17:28

yes!i just dont have the 20 grand for the system i really want.but i have an nad amp,ruark speakers,an msb dac and an integra dvd changer.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 25, 2006 22:40

I consider myself a true music geek, verging on unhealthy music snobbery. I have way too many cds for my tiny apartment, and set my moods by the music I listen to (I don't know what it means that I listen to so much Nick Cave and Tom Waits...). If that's what you mean by audiophile, I'm one. If you mean a person who gets moist thinking about woofers, tweeters & EQ levels, then no, I wouldn't qualify.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 07, 2006 20:52

What is it? Although I'm scared to ask a question about anything that ends in phile.