Plus size Forums > Romance > So why are men so scarce?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
So why are men so scarce??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 05:04

Hey Everyone, As you all know I am new to this site. So I have no idea how these forums really work.

But I do have a question, why is that men are so afraid of voluptuous, lucious, sensual, seductive, plus size women.

I mean reallly why are men so scarce?

Can anyone answer me this simple questions?

Awaiting your replies.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 01, 2007 21:50

It seems to me that the women just don't want a local guy or something. Here I am in south MS and noone here will talk to me. I have had women from FL to Canada talk to me(some I have become chat buddies with) but yet the women close enough to date don't respond. go figure

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 21:46

hi there we're not all afraid of you. i personally love bigger women, they just think i'm in it for s*x because i'm so honest about how i feel.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 09:20

Same for me here in Orlando. I don't know how to find any BBW's here. Where do you find BBW's looking for 21yo men, in a city of clubs and warehouses? I can't win!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 21:51

I'm all about dating BBW. I've been looking in San Antonino, TX, but haven't had much luck finding many women online from the area.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 03:09

I knew Dee was a special lady.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 21:38

What a topic.

I believe good things come in large packages. As for me, I prefer large curvacious females. They are secure and no what they want. I don't like to see ribs. I have fettish with large women who where sexy underclothes.

Anyone in Westminster, MD., lets become pen pal

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 18:40

Dee,

I agree with you 100%! It doesnt matter what size anyone is. Finding someone can be very hard. I am shy at first. Its difficult for me to walk up to a woman and introduce myself. However once I have met someone, watchout!
I love all kinds of women. Big, small. It doesnt matter. And if I like a larger woman, I would not be afraid to admit that. Afterall, I am a big guy and its not a sin to love someone who isnt a model.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 15, 2005 20:55

well I can't speak for anyone except myself(obviously) but we(men) are out here and I for one am not afraid to approach a larger woman. I have caught crap all my life because I like a bigger woman that knows she is, is good with it and likes and knows how to use what was given her ! Thank you and hope I offended noone, I was trying to be g-pg rated. kidding