Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > anyone looking for a fishing partner? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
anyone looking for a fishing partner?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 03, 2004 20:17

Love fishing and have nobody to fish with!I'm from Pa about45 mins from Philly.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 13, 2006 16:58

I love fishing and anything to do with a boat and water. Used to do a lot of fishing when I lived back east near the sea. Unfortunately there isn't much water out here in the farmlands. {yawn}

I can't wait to move down south near the sea again where I can enjoy fishing, swimming, boating, and anything near the sea. {sigh} I guess I just have to dream for now. Haven't had any offers yet.

Laura

P.S.
If you live near Philly, drive through southern NJ and rent a little boat by the shore. You can fish all day and even fall asleep rocked by the gentle water. I love fishing the bay between Long Beach Island and the mainland of NJ. I even swam part of the bay before. They have some neat things like crabs and scallops. Now those were the days!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 06, 2006 17:35

FISHING?..I live on the Gulf coast in Southwest Louisiana and usually, when I'm not repairing damage from a hurricane, like now, I'm fishing most days allowable. I'm retired due to a disability that still allows me to fish and play music and write songs. (yippeeeee!) A woman that can use a baitcasting reel and a trolling motor and knows an alligator in the water isn't going to EAT YOU...hahahaha, would be a nice find. FYI, the alligators are more afraid of you, than you are of them, trust me on this. I fish inland saltwater and fresh and will be back offshore as soon as I get a new big boat. My big boat didn't make it through Hurricane Rita. They call me "INSTANT FISH, JUST ADD WATER". HAHAHAHA.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 12:22

Yes I am.....if you are ever visiting Melbourne Down Under....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 08, 2006 06:38

Sharpe write:
I love fishing and the great outdoors. In fact wouldn't it be fantastic to get away from society and live somewhere where there was plenty of food and water but hardly any people.

All I would need is a gun and ammo, a massive supply of matches, some furs, a knife, an axe, a big woman and a warm bed.

Shows how easily you can get carried away when you're thinking about going fishing....lol.

Chris (Sharpe)

Well, I for one Chris like the way you think!

Theresa

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 11:19

Would be glad to be your fishing partner if you weren't so doggone far away

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 05:04

Hmm I'de just be happy with someone to put the worm on the hook for me LoL..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 15:27

I love fishing and the great outdoors. In fact wouldn't it be fantastic to get away from society and live somewhere where there was plenty of food and water but hardly any people.

All I would need is a gun and ammo, a massive supply of matches, some furs, a knife, an axe, a big woman and a warm bed.

Shows how easily you can get carried away when you're thinking about going fishing....lol.

Chris (Sharpe)