Home > Plus size Forums > Clubs by weight > BBW with mulitiple personalities Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BBW with mulitiple personalities
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 17, 2008 01:55

I'm far out on the scales of the "cute fat chick".. Being hardcore and scary has limited.. Not limited, elimated my relationship possibilities. I dont know, but is going online the right thing to do? I have so few years left just to be rejected time and time again. Any assistance my fellow BBWs?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 20, 2009 01:44

OK, I am an older guy (in your mind - I am 40), but I find you totally hot! Don't give up. I wish we were the same age. (BTW, I am slender, strong, tall, and get a lot of "looks." I'd still pick a hot curvy prinvess any day of the month.}

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 19, 2008 14:06

Do you look at yourself as scary? I don't find you scary I just see you following a trend younger people are into today. You refer to your look as hard core are you comfortable with that look if not maybe soften your appearance. But if you are comfortable with it then go with it. Everyone has a peference and you will find someone who perfers hard core

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 28, 2008 18:40

so few years? that is a sad way to feel...I am into bellydancing and one of the offshoots is world fusion...goth bellydancers, etc, and such...there are some fantastic looking bbw in there, also their male admirer's. I just wish "goth",fusion, etc, had been around in my formidable years..lol. I know you aren't goth but that is the closest association I could think of.