Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > 20 year old female moving to Toronto seeks friends or more!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
20 year old female moving to Toronto seeks friends or more!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 27, 2007 22:18

My name is Natasha, I am outgoing, sweet, silly but mature when needed, honest, and just an all around great person to talk to. I will be visiting Toronto in April from the 19th-24th, and moving to Scarburough in August. I am looking to make friends, go on dates and eventually have a relationship. I want someone who I can venture to art galleries, museums, coffee shops, poetry readings, parks, concerts or just stay home and cuddle with. I am NOT interested in one night stands or casual sex. If you would like to get to know me and possibly hang out when I get to Toronto

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 03, 2009 23:25

WELL HAVE FUN THERE

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 21, 2009 19:11

hey there

welcome to toronto. where their is so much to do and see. new friends are always welcome. new adventure are just a bus ride away.

i am scott. i am not from toronto originally and yet i have been here for 7 years now. their is still so much to see. and do. let talk and maybe we can met.

thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 22, 2007 08:19

hey there im not from ontario im actually from new brunswick but im a truck driver and im in ontario every week and would love to hook up sometime if interested