Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Venue to be promiscious Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Venue to be promiscious
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 12, 2005 04:52

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT U MEAN BY "YAR OR HOT".. BUT I KNOW THAT I AM FOR REAL. EMAIL ME AND MAYBE WE CAN START A FRIENDSHIP AND WHATEVER COMES FROM THAT.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 19:04

Treasure05 write:
A monogamous relationship doesn't start until two people have spent time together & agreed upon it.

"Do your research, guys"? Scarey.

I agree! What if 'Mr Right' comes along but because I'm 'chatting' with someone I've never met yet exculsively I missed him???

I'm a very committed person, but I'm sure we've all had those situations where we talk to someone for awhile then never hear from them again. I still haven't quite figured that out, but...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 13:49

In my humble opinion, I strongly believe that dating is not about yourself so much as it is about the other person. That's not to say that I would have a casual encounter with someone. I just think that we've gotten away from giving and are more intent on getting what we think we "want deserve etc etc". So essentially we've become too intent on self-gratification rather than on meeting someone else's needs. Unfortunately for some people... that's just a booty call and others crave an intense intimacy without really really looking at the character of the person they are seeing -making them into someone they are not and then being disappointed by said person.

I think that what you bring into the relationship is what you are going to get out of it. Me personally, I do want to be attracted to the men I date. I also want to be attractive to the men I date. It's a two way street, but attraction or not, I want them to have a good time with me (one that probably won't involve a physical encounter immediately - sorry fellas, i'm nice - not easy) have a lot of fun, and just enjoy my company. If it works out great. If not, at least we're friends.

Bitterness can really rob you of that chance and those opportunities by denying you the means to give other people a chance. I do sense some bitterness in the thread from people - not to say that they don't have a right to their emotion, but just to say that their emotion shouldn't cause them to project negativity onto someone else or cause them to displace their angry at an innocent target.

I hope you all have a great day, but I need to go get packed and prepare for Rita. I may get locked in at the hospital I work at since I am on duty that night so please be praying for me and for us here in Houston. Thanks a bunch.

Be well.
Rei

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 17:10

One could say the same thing about many of the men on the dating sites as well. As I perused the profiles that matched my criteria and in my state many of them openly admitted to wanting intimate encounters with a fat woman or just a quick fling. It's hard to find quality people. I suppose it's best that they be up front and honest about what they are looking for though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 15:25

I have almost 100 nicks on my chat list but they are all friends who I have meet in the process of looking for Mr. Right. Out of all of those nicks I bet I have met NO MORE than 5 of them in person over coffee or less.
They are not what I am looking for or I am not who they are looking for but we are still friends.

Each day when I check my email it is nice to open up my messenger and get a Good Morning or two.

Every day after work it is nice to get a, "hello, how was your day".

Maybe after dinner and a little New/TV I might log on to play a game so I can pass that last solemn hour of the day and it is nice when one of my friends gives me a type written shout.

Does this mean I am not able to entertain Mr. Right properly if he should show up?
* Looking at watch
Hey , he is LATE ! What am I supposed to do in the mean time ? BEcome a hermit?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 17, 2005 07:39

If you mean the ladies you're chatting to are chatting to other guys, well a woman's allowed male friends too you know!

Also a lot of people chat to a few people at first as friends and then maybe out of that group of friends, something more special will develop with one of them.

It just takes a bit of honesty on both sides, if I get closer to someone and we start a relationship, then I'd let people know about it and I hope I could stil be friends with everyone else. Likewise, if a woman that I find myself liking more and more suddenly told me she'd found a guy, then that's just life and sometimes you miss the boat and just have to wait til another one comes along! Have a bit of patience, talk things through if you have concerns and hopefully you'll find someone. But remember, someone you're just chatting to as friends owes you nothing really, but it IS common courtesy to let someone know if you get a better offer. Unfortunately there are a handful of people, male and female that do try and play the field though but I like to think that 99.9% of us who use the forums are good genuine people. I can look at the who's online list and tell who some of the players are now. In the last few days, I've seen someone who wants a guy with lots of money and another woman who "loves to talk dirty", they're not genuine in my opinion so I steer clear of them. In this relationship/dating thing, you're gonna take a few bumps along the way but NEVER give up my friend and then someone good will come along. Good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 17, 2005 07:23

Chanwaray- this is very interesting. First let me say that you are certainly very handsome and if my daughter wasnt happily married I would have emailed her your profile.( Since you are younger than the man I am seeking) (Do you have an older brother???? More serious than joking there) But with all of the posts I have read from lots of the women here this is really a surprise to me. I think if you hang in there Ms Right will make herself known to you. There seem to be lots of women that seek the real type of relationship it appears you are looking for. Best of luck to you in your search! And boy what I wouldn't give to turn back time, lolololol......