Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > You've lost weight! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
You've lost weight!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 10, 2010 00:16

No. No, I really haven't. I'm pretty sure people just remember me being larger then I actually am. Do you always get this from friends who haven't seen you in a while? And do you always just agree that, yes you in fact have shed pounds (even when you know you have'nt) just to play along?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 15, 2010 16:27

Ha ha, exactly! It's like, sorry Mate, was my form bothersome up until this meeting? Well good thing I lost "ALL THAT WEIGHT", huh? XD

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 09, 2010 19:07

I would take it with grain of salt .... some people just don't know what to say when they haven't seen someone in awhile. I always answer with "no I haven't ...it must be my hair, make-up, shoes" whatever I care to point out at the time. LOL

I get it the other way around too "you look great, you haven't changed a bit, you look just the same". Of course it's been up to 25 years sometimes and 100 pounds ago....lol I just tell myself they mean looks not weight and I just keep on smiling ... there's one more that doesn't think I look my age...LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 15, 2010 12:21

People are silly and don't really know how to talk to their fat friends. I just wish I could see how they see other people. I bet it's like through a fisheye lens. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 12, 2010 15:13

I get that all the time. Or it's WOW you look great have you lost weight? Meaning what, I looked bad before? I have gained weight so now I look better? LOL.