Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Is a BBW site right for me? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is a BBW site right for me?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 24, 2010 10:09

I am 25yo and very shy. Have a hard time meeting new people. I am trying to get out and meet new people (friends and dating) but it is hard. That said, I am a size 10. I have lost about 125 lbs over the last year and a half. I used to be a size 24. I am not a small girl, but I am much smaller than i used to be. I am still trying to lose weight. The problem is, i don't feel comfortable going to a normal dating site, with men not looking for big women. I still have weight to lose, and unfortunately with losing a lot of weight, my body doesn't look great underneath the clothing. What am I supposed to do? I feel like no matter what I will disappoint any man I date. Where do I belong?

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 06, 2010 02:13

@pinkyd i looked at your pictures and you are average, i dont see how anyone can think youre bigger than normal

@drea85 i honestly think this might be the website for you and a way for you to come out of your shell

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 06, 2010 00:00

you know I also wonder if this is the site for me. Cause here in Asia I am considered bigger than the average size women but my non Asian friends tells me that I am considered an average size or small for Americans and Europeans. Although I date normally and my Exes mostly are shorter (Cause I'm a tall lady) and some may be smaller - Asian Men, what to do!!

Cheers!!

Available only
to logged in members