Plus size Forums > DATING > Well, it appears to be true... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Well, it appears to be true...
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 08, 2005 21:00

Hi Dee,
I'm very happy to hear your good news hun xx, Love on the picket line, sounds like a springsteen song..lol Don't forget my wedding invite, (could be a busy year.) best wishes for the future hun.

Modgal, my favourite niece falling in love, if I were a woman I'd cry i'm so happy.... Your old uncle jack will be there to see you down the aisle sweetie, and cousin cletus will be there with his scattergun, so the varmint don't make a run for it...
Here's hoping that dreams come true, for both Modgal and Dee, and of course the rest of us too...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 04, 2005 10:57

Can I buy a Hat yet????
Congrats and so happy for you!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 02, 2005 17:28

I am so glad for you. Good luck to you and your new friend. I wish lots of love and good times to you both!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 06:33

Hmmm....makes me want to stand in the Sprint Communications Picket Line just down the street....LOL

YOU GO, GIRL....
Hmmm....makes me want to stand in the Sprint Communications Picket Line just down the street....LOL

YOU GO, GIRL....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 16:47

congratulations. is there something in the water at lf at the moment as quite a few seem to be finding mr/miss right be it on or off the site lol, long may it continue for all those who are still looking
congratulations. is there something in the water at lf at the moment as quite a few seem to be finding mr/miss right be it on or off the site lol, long may it continue for all those who are still looking