Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Not fat ENOUGH? JERK! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Not fat ENOUGH? JERK!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 12:57

So yeah, I emailed this guy, thought he was cute, his profile intriguing. He responds to my nice little message with, sorry babe, you're not fat enough for me. Ummmmmm I thought we were supposed to be free from judgement here. It's quite possibly the first time I've ever heard it, but talk about kinda harsh rejection. What's up with that? Are all guys just jerks?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 13:03

Well, thats to bad, but maybe he is a big booty man like me and just needs some meat...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 15:50

Isn't it interesting how prejudice swings both ways! LOL one day you aren't thin enough the next you aren't fat enough the irony! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 23, 2005 10:43

I just can't get my mind around not being fat enough. WTF

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 15:36

At least he was being honest?

Different strokes, fer different folks..what turns some ppl on, makes others go...Yuck!

I would have taken it as a compliment

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 05:31

Your a really gorgeous girl hun. Don't let people like that get you down, let it run off your back. If he makes a comment like that he's not worth it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 12, 2005 18:37

Darlingdevil24 there you go with your generalization of people, as people we all make generalization based on past experiences or in case of racism, etc what we here from parents/family, etc., etc. Not all men are "JERKS". Many men myself including are decent, loving,caring, etc. So i think people should stop making generalizations about others. I think the guy you winked at/ emailed could have been more tactful in is approach to you. thats my opinion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 19:15

That's an odd one! You're a very pretty lady, whoever said that is a real jerk. Some people have no class I guess, I usually shut them out and get as far away from them as possible. Don't let his moronic wit bother you, as it's only too bad that there are so many of them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 20, 2005 20:39

Woo hoo, Fifi!!! There's hope for me yet! I'm tall, redheaded and divorced. Now ... where are all the men?!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 20, 2005 12:45

It seems that the men who like bbw like them very large. I am a smaller bbw it seems, and I do not have the big leg, big butt thing going on. I have been really surprised at the number of bbw lovers that are soooo picky. They all seem to want tall reheaded divorced women who are pear shaped. Some of us are short, very busty, single without an ex husband and do not have children.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 18:13

Hey Darling, you are a beautiful woman, and apparently the guy is a jerk. It should never matter whether your "fat" or "skinny" at the end of the day, when you need someone to talk to and a shoulder to lean on and someone to love. It should be whats in the heart and mind that counts. Some people can be so judgemental about looks.. ask him if he has looked in the mirror lately and likes what he truely sees there.... Ignore him, there are other men on here that would love to chat with you and see what happens

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 14:20

Darling, don't believe the hype.

And you are a cutie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 23:18

Hey Darling, similar situation.Now I am FAT.But this guy once told me I wasn't fat enough.He actually suggested I gain more weight.Now mind you I already tip the scales at 300pds. It just goes to show you...it takes all kinds!Plus...I am not that desperate!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 22:52

Darling, you pay the other guy no never mind. His loss. From what I could see and read in your profile, your a good person and probably a great gal. Any time you want to exchange messages with anybody, I'm here and I'll be happy to read them. To tell you the truth, I think your pretty attractive and I hope you can go on the Vegas trip that's beeing talked about. Ignore those that would bring you down and use their little pin heads to rise above their muck and mire.