Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > It's not about size, weight, or color Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
It's not about size, weight, or color
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 18, 2008 17:39

It's about how much does the individual cherish himself or herself. I call that "individuality." I love people for their individuality, and not about their weight or size.

I like it so much I wrote a book about it. It's named "My Cats Have Seen Me Naked." It's the story about how obesity was the main catalyst in my life and how being fat led me to understand myself and life. I think it's kinda cool.

I also think that folks who give you the eye roll or the disdainful eye or the avoiding eye are not mature and I wouldn't want them in my life anyway.

I'm still looking for my last true love and boy, do I bring a lot to the table.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 20, 2009 18:01

I agree completely with you Cuddly....

We have been bombarded with media that tells us that fat is ugly, unhealthy, unattractive and is "morbid". We are in a world of unkind criticisms and stereotypes. To break the mold is to step outside the box...I've never been too good at dwelling in a box. I like breaking boundaries.

There is so much love out there but it has to begin with me. I love my body, my mind, my heart and my strength. If the only thing a man, or anyone else sees is my size....man, are they missing out on a great story!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share