Home > Plus size Forums > love > A BHM's thoughts on BBWs... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
A BHM's thoughts on BBWs...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 06:39

Hi,

I'm a BHM, as the pic of my profile shows. I happen to adore the fuller-figured woman. It is depressing that society seems to dictate that only the painfully thin figure is socially acceptable, rather than celebrating the natural curves that a fuller-figured woman is endowed with.

It may be a cliche to say it, but there is just so much more to adore with a BBW - so much more to cuddle up to and shower with affection.

If there are any BBWS in SE UK who would love to meet a genuine lover of the more voluptuous female form, by all means drop me a line...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 01, 2008 18:37

HELLO KENTMAN , DAVID NIVEN? LOL ....AHH YOU IN THE GARDEN OF ENGLAND,KENT..... NOT A MILLION MILES FROM ME AS THE CROW FLYS . GLAD OU LIKE BBW....WE ARE ALL WOMAN!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 22, 2005 05:33

Hmmmm you can always rely on the folks here to lower the tone

This one's quite innocent compared to some I've read on here today

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 08:30

Eek!!!

It's quite alarming how my innocent post about the passing of manners has plunged headlong into unhealthy attractions to deceased celebrities!

LOL!

Can somebody try and restore a sense of taste and decency - I can feel my sense of morality eroding...

...on second thoughts, that probably went years ago! Lol!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 16:20

Theo.....I think that's a whole different website!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 16:06

ChubbyKentGuy write:
Thanks to everyone who said nice things about me since my last post.

Sadly, living in the UK doesn't mean that all guys are like Hugh Grant or David Niven in terms of manners. The UK depressingly has more than it's fair share of boorish yobs.

I like to think that I am one of the last of a dying breed of guys who loves to treat ladies with respect.

I hope that I come across as intelligent and articulate - it would be nice to chat to some of you lovely ladies on here.

My love to you all!

TTFN

But hugh grant is a bit of a dylan and david niven...cute, but old, and dead, I think!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 16:04

Have to agree with that last post...Took me a bit longer to admit I aint neva gonna be twiggy!
Finally, at 42 and a bit..I look in the mirror and I think...My fat has been with me for a long time, we are best mates...It aint gonna leave without a fight, and I aint fightin

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 06:58

Nyokaina - nice to know that there are other guys out there who share my feelings about the fuller-figured woman!

Modgal - I worry more about my love of BBWs going sady unnoticed by the curvaceous gals themselves! LOL!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 23:45

you gotta leave some for us?....or you gotta leave them for us...?what do yu think?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 11, 2005 00:36

you look like an american actor ..i'm sure that it's not you...maybe you an the man behind the indian actor are one man?
lol lol have a nice day all

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 07:23

Amen to ChubbyKen

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 10, 2005 02:12

Thanks to everyone who said nice things about me since my last post.

Sadly, living in the UK doesn't mean that all guys are like Hugh Grant or David Niven in terms of manners. The UK depressingly has more than it's fair share of boorish yobs.

I like to think that I am one of the last of a dying breed of guys who loves to treat ladies with respect.

I hope that I come across as intelligent and articulate - it would be nice to chat to some of you lovely ladies on here.

My love to you all!

TTFN

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2005 15:45

You said that right, Kat! Anyone who wants to know more info on the incredible chats we have on our LF group, please email me for info. I can reply to winks, so you can send me an "I love you" wink, if you aren't able to write an email.

Our chats are lots of fun and usually at all hours, so feel free to join in!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 08, 2005 08:32

Kentguy, we have really nice chats in the new LF group. We definitely need more men to join, then we could all get to know you better as you always have great posts. Let me know if you need the link.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 08:57

Aww, thanks, honey!

Please drop me a line to my email address!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 14:51

MrGW.. said from the heart is all that matters.. :) thanks to you guys for renewing my faith.. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 13:12

Why Funnyface, if I met a woman that looked like you, I would die happy in your arms...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 09:41

Grunt...click...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 06:42

Kat, loveberries & MrGW, thank you all for your kind words!

I wish you all good luck in finding the partners of your dreams.

I only wish that I could find that special someone myself...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 11:16

Thankyou chubbykentguy for putting my thoughts into thos eloquent words. For the life of me, I've never understood the desire for skinny, sickly looking women. Perhaps it's because of some sort of media induced "mass hysteria" i.e.- A "with it, hip, fashion magazine" said (initially) that skinny bony women are THE most beautiful and deserious creatures. And then, like sheep, many people started believing it. When I am with a woman I like to be able to hold her and know she is there; to be able to wrap my hands around more than skin and bone. Plus, just noticing how any extra padding accentuates a womans figure is a real turn-on. Maybe I'm not so delicate or poetic with my thoughts because I'm an American but I do feel the same as Chubbykentguy.