Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Have you tried netsexin? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Have you tried netsexin?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 12, 2005 21:37

I've tried netsexin, cam2cam whatever you want to call it.Has anyone else? Most people are bad at it, or not creative, I should say, in my opinion.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 01:24

OH FIF !!! how embarrassing !! hmmmm is he married or have a GF at all ...?? u coud use that on him !! lol

I remember when I was doing the phone s3x job and one of the girls ended up getting her uncle on the line !! after a while she recognised his voice and some things he was saying (in general convo) she related too ... needless to say she quickly fobbed him off to someone else ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 2005 09:42

Rockchickbbw write:
I have done some things on cam but only for 2 guys all the way .... other things in chat rooms are limited :P dirty talk via chat messages bore me, flirting is cool tho .... but I have found out that people can actually RECORD your cam image .... and that disturbs me

You're absolutely RIGHT Rock! But the absolute WORST thing that happened to me is......one of my paying view'ees was my COUSIN!

I didn't know it was him until I saw his face when he first popped onto my chat room! I was floored! He recognized me and CALLED ME! Yelling at me.

I just simply explained to him I was making ends meet for me and my little girl and he was understanding and Okay with it after that.

I gave him a list of "handles" that I used for IM live and Ya-hoo and he AVOIDED me that way! LOL....it was at that time I stopped.

Talk about turning so red my head felt like it was on fire!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 16:05

I have tried it once or twice...But I just find it so funny, I just wanna laugh!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 01:29

I have done some things on cam but only for 2 guys all the way .... other things in chat rooms are limited :P dirty talk via chat messages bore me, flirting is cool tho .... but I have found out that people can actually RECORD your cam image .... and that disturbs me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 15:48

I've done the cyber sex thing more times than I can count. I seem to be a good typist and quite creative at it. Does nothing for me though. I was into it for the guys. I absolutely loved it. I think I liked the creativity part of it mostly. Actually I got quite addicted to it. After I'd do these IM's I'd think, "Damn, I should write dirty novels!" LOL!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 14:43

cheramie write:

StarrGirle write:
i can't stand that cam2cam. i tried it once but i just couldn't get into it. the idea of someone watching me was just too weird. it gives me the creeps.

you have a good point starrgirle, the voyeurism factor takes some getting use to.

I USED to work for IML1ve.c-m when I did the cam2cam job (before I started getting child support!) and let me tell you, it can be creepy at first...but you get used to it once you get over your shyness.

I use my web cam now for my friends (not for profit). I kinda like the voyeurism factor, a little exciting now that I think about it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 22:01

StarrGirle write:
i can't stand that cam2cam. i tried it once but i just couldn't get into it. the idea of someone watching me was just too weird. it gives me the creeps.

you have a good point starrgirle, the voyeurism factor takes some getting use to.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 10:39

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 17:26

Hi,
Although new here, I couldn't help but be drawn into this thread. Not only have I tried it (hmmm, does several times still count as tried it?), but both of us have had some great fun. It has often progressed to the next level of phonex, but perhaps the barrier was lowered cause I have a tollfree #. NEVER had a bad experience.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 10:12

Ahh but to type with one hand and type fast. If you are good at it and can verify that the person you are talking to is really who they say they are. Doing it with anyther guy who says he is a girl is just plain wierd. If you are an eloquent typer and a cunning linguist you will always win. The camera thing is fun. It works if you are both willing and open enough to enjoy it. I did it for about 2 years with differant women. I feel like a man sl6,lol. But it is fun and if you do it do it well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 05:33

he he simply, I'll be waiting for your "how to" book on Netsexin. I hope its illustrated, photos of, ummmmm..... multitasking. Lots of people, well, men, in my case, could use some tips.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 09:06

NorthernGordon write:
There's lots of cybers@x in my new chatroom lol.

The language in there is terrible, we should all be cast into a bottomless pit or something! ;)

Gordy... What have I missed??? You all must turn nice when I enter the room! lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 13, 2005 12:01

There's lots of cybers@x in my new chatroom lol.

The language in there is terrible, we should all be cast into a bottomless pit or something! ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 11, 2005 08:25

well it can be quit fun if your a quick typist and a slow hand *wink* ~
have tried it and must say it works best if you take turns first i would be the sorty teller and help her get off then she would take over as the story teller ...... when your the one getting off all you have to do is short replys to help it along ....that ofcourse is if you both are willing to be open to that ....
so my experiences have been quit good and i've some good feed back on my writing skills lets say.....
my best feed back was that she said she was going to print it and use it again another day ....lmao so i guess i'm a published writer......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 31, 2005 15:30

jackmcmadd write:
Oh cheramie,
You should know a gentleman never tells..

Howeveer, I'm no Gentleman.. hehehe (joke)

Oh Jack: My kind of guy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 14:14

Oh cheramie,
You should know a gentleman never tells..

Howeveer, I'm no Gentleman.. hehehe (joke)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 21:14

do tell..... Jack

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 19:26

tried netsexin once, great fun but a disaster in the end, we both got banned from PC World....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 10:57

cheramie write:
he he eh fif, you go woman,use it and abuse it. No, really, someone said it to me, and I thought it had to be passed on.

Use it and abuse it! LOL...story of my life!