Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > Why are their so many bbwomen single? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why are their so many bbwomen single?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 22, 2005 06:23

We're single because they're aren't enough guys like you living nearby!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2005 21:11

Alot of men now a days want to have a harem! and see nothing wrong with that ? I refuse to share my man....simple really.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 12:03

I tend to think im single cause im both fantastically picky, and i refuse to settle for guys who only want me for physical ... er... acts. they dont like me for who i am or what i look like, but what i could possibly provide for them. Thats a choice i make... but also, the media and social stigma has absolutely destroyed my self confidence and my self opinion is so low that its almost impossible for me to believe a decent attractive male could be interested in me, honestly interested, as anything other than a friend...

but thats me personally... I have seen many many lovely big women with partners living a very happy life. Just wish i could join them!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 15:24

I live in a very small town as well. I've met virtually no men in the entire state of Indiana practically that like BBW. A few, but virtually none. Maybe someone can prove me wrong.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 14:51

Hey, someone who is also amused!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 13:06

I can't believe people are asking this question because...

if you pick up any magazine, watch any TV show, (other than a few on UPN and the Latino TV stations that show women of size) everyone is thin and young. Young girls are getting lipsuction before they have hit their 16th birthdays.

America is obsesssed with thinness yet 31% of the population is obese and 61% is overwieght by NIH standards.

I didn't get married until I was 42 because it took that long to find someone who was willing to see past the fat and I was only 30 lbs. overwieght at the time. However, it was well worth the wait as my husband was an angel...sadly he passed away two years ago. I am not even going to hope to duplicate my experience with him...lightening doesn't strike twice in the same place.

Good Luck But this is a mean country when it comes to women and men who are larger than the examples of what the media is shoving down our throats.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 07:50

All these are good points....and I'd have to say that I agree with them all to some degree.

In my experience, I lacked the confidence to put myself into the dating scene, and therefore remained single, or dated men that I had 'settled' for. Thank goodness those days are over....Vegas has truckloads of men that love thick girls!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 17:34

Hey :)

I'm Single by choice and I'd have to say there is no shortage of interests but it SO much more about QUALITY than quantity !

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 12, 2005 12:48

I don't see a problem of not been with a woman because of her size. I truly love BBWs. Tall women, short women, big women, etc., etc they are all people. Whats counts is personality and wether or not you are willing to accept the other person for who they are and what they are. If man can't accept a woman for who she is, etc then move along to someone who you think you want to be with and be seen with, and vice versa. People have got to stop playing the childish games.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 09:41

Some of us live in small towns that don't have men who appreciate us and what we have to offer. My town is like that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 22:41

I would say I don't agree with you that so many bbw are single. In my everyday life I see way more average and smaller than average single girls. Both my sisters and my mother have "meat" on their bones and neither one of them is ever without a boyfriend or lots of guys chasing them.

Just my 2 cents
Rodney aka bbanditx79
(on the smiley faces too)