Home > Plus size Forums > love > Can a strong, thick, thuggish, brown piece of masculinity that we can call himself a man love a strong big, red, sexy woman hard and like she supposed to be loved Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Can a strong, thick, thuggish, brown piece of masculinity that we can call himself a man love a strong big, red, sexy woman hard and like she supposed to be loved
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 22:53

Why can't I have a strong muscular or just thick thuggish man with manners to love me and treat me like the big, red, sexy woman that I am without all the bull. All I ask for is an occassional rose or poem or even a note that appreciates the things that I could do and would do for my man. I'm not materialistic, the little things count to me. I like a man that knows what he wants, knows how to get it, or just keep trying until he accomplishes it. I won't leave my man when he's down and out. I would help hime get up and start over or pick up where he left off. I take great pleasure in satisfying may man, believe me what you won't do another woman would. Women should treat their man like a king and a Man should definitely treat his woman like a queen not a servant. both sexes needs to be appreciative. Communication, compromising, understanding and listening are keys to a good relationship. Not that many people know that. Women keep hold of your man especially if he's good because a good sister like me is out here looking for a good man......

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 09, 2006 21:59

Hello All
I think THICK can be Solid And THUGGISH can be a man with a back bone LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 30, 2006 01:07

Wow..I guess you know what you want

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 2006 19:47

Theophrastus write:
I pity the fool who doesn't find Mr. T attractive :-)

Okay, now THAT'S funny.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 2006 02:56

I pity the fool who doesn't find Mr. T attractive :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 26, 2006 20:39

Theophrastus write:
thick and thuggish?

Two nations divided by a common language as in the UK that means stupid and violent.

Hey Theo, it means the same thing over here as far as I can tell....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 25, 2006 06:38

thick and thuggish?

Two nations divided by a common language as in the UK that means stupid and violent.

Clearly this is some brilliant piece of reverse psychology. Lots of women look for one thing in a man but actually find out a little while down the line that he's not a passionate down-to-earth free spirit, he's just a work-shy moron with a tendency to speak with his fists.

Maybe the original poster is trying it the other way round and explicitly looking for violent morons in the hope of discovering a little while down the line that they're actually the complete opposite.