Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > I need my soulmate, Where are you sweetheart Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I need my soulmate, Where are you sweetheart
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 19, 2005 18:32

Lonely single romantic cowboy, needs love..... ready to start a lasting relationship to last the rest of his life, southwest virginia area... contact me if you want the same

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 20, 2006 16:39

HI MY NAME IS KEESHA AND IM 20 YRS OLD LIVE IN OHIO AND IM VERY INTRESTED.....OH YEAH AND DANG UR ARE CUTE IM AND OLD COUNTRY GAL LOOKING FOR MR RIGHT AS WELL SWEETIE N U SEEM LIKE MY TYPE IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD DECENT GUY WHO KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A GURL.... AND KNOWS WHAT THEY WANT OUT OF LIFE .....AND SOMEONE WHO DONT PLAY ANY GAMES WITH UR HEART...IM VERY OUTSPOKEN AND IM UP FOR JUST BOUT ANYTHING.... I LIKE TO SING DANCE SHOOT POOL AND DRINK EVERY NOW ....AND HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS .... WELL SWEETIE IF U ARE INTRESTED EMAIL ME BACK HOPE TO HERE FROM YA....COWBOY...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 26, 2005 05:43

whaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooo,
what a cutie love th hot too i love me a good ole country MAN! and i love CMT :X come to momma i think that i am in love!!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 19:53

Cutie pie - Do you wear that hat all the time? *snickers* ... what about your boots? Get me?

I'm a softie for country boy... As Hank Jr. says. "We say grace and we say ma'am if you ain't in to that we don't give a dmn" <):-)