Home > Plus size Forums > Sports and travel > looking for man who loves 300 lbs! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
looking for man who loves 300 lbs!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 16, 2004 20:05

Hi, are you a man who expecially is attracted to a supersized woman? The only catch is I am looking for someone who also cares about my heart and would be monogamous? Are you out there?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 11:54

I LIKE BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WITH A GOOD HEART,THAT IS EASY TO TALK,
TO I LOVE, TO HOLD HER HAND IT IS A TURN ON, FOR ME I'M A SUPER SIZE
BIG HANDSOME MALE I'M A DISABLED YOUNG GUY WHO LOVE THE BIG BEAUTIFUL
WOMEN LIFESTYLE, CAN YOU SEND ME A PIC?
DO YOU LIKE YOUNGER MEN? I'M 34 6"4' 422 LBS WORKING TO LOSS SOME
MORE WEIGHT, i like country music
Richard

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 11:50

Im a swm/34years old looking for that special someone to fill the void in my life.I am ISO a lady some size who would be my soulmate.Im a romantic at heart.I love long romantic walks in the park with special someone, holding hands and talking. Sitting by the river and watching the boats sail back and forth. A quiet evening by the fireplace with a good bottle of wine, some stimulating conversation and great company what more could one ask for. I am looking for a woman between the ages of 34 and 60+ somone who is INTELLIGENT, has a great sense of HUMOUR and most of all someone who is PASSIONATE, a women who is also SENSUAL not just sexual, someone who knows how to treat her man with the respect he deserves and will get the same in return.
If you a player then keep steppin, just dont have time for the games. I want someone to compliment my life not complicate it. All I am asking is that you "COME CORRECT"

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 18:57

I had been asked by a few friends the last yr to go to the nude beach with them & would always pass on the invite till a few months ago...I wasn't naked but close to it..I took off everything but my thong & soon after that I was comfortable & having a great time.

xo
Vicki

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 12, 2005 03:04

I look in the mirror in the morning and I see not only my size but I see that I am a loving and giving person, I see that I am funny and fun. I don't see how anyone can look only at one aspect of a person and really SEE them. Size is just a number heart is a whole person.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 06, 2005 08:34

i have to reply on what stevenads said an scootnj !! i think that was very nice , you don;t hear about to many men saying nice things about bbw or ssbbw i am also a lg women and people look at large people like we are diseased!! thats peeves me so much i am a good kind hearted person no matter what my size is ... so all those rude %%&%*9 people they know what they can do !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 13:32

To luvbrd1969, I would just call you a lovely, attractive women. What's big? A jumbo shrimp? You are the kind of sexy lady I keep my eyes open for when I'm in a club or bar. Let everybody else drool and pander over the stick figure in the corner with a large " man-made" breats. I want the lady with the soft curves and REAL body parts.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 07, 2004 09:55

Honey,

You dont have to fin on anyone else's category, you are beautiful wheather others call them BBW, SSBBW or whatever. The category that fits you better is Beautiful.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 23, 2004 05:44

Hello

I'm 5'3" @ this time I'm around 180lbs ..I've joined many BBW groups & get asked why I'm there.If I'm not bbw what am I? Where do I fit in?

xo
Vicki

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 01, 2004 14:11

I am also attracted to the big women so please send me a message back..heres my e-mail...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 18, 2004 13:00

Hello,my dear:How are you??As
for your question,that if I am attracted to supersized women,the answer is:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As a matter of fact,I adore super-
sized women,the more they are,
the better for me.I adore women between 300 and 600 lbs.
They are hotter than a volcano!!So,tell me your weight please.