Home > Plus size Forums > fun on the side > STOP THE CRAP!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
STOP THE CRAP!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 17:42

I know love romance dating is very nice and I would enjoy it if I could. But! sometimes we might have
certain "tensions", we are adults with feelings here.
Well I wish there was some way we could located someone with similar needs more easily. Maybe a fast beating heart next to our profiles. I have spoken to ladies who at times would have liked this option.
Its OK to appear all prim, thats good, but maybe another profile which is just honest and to the point! I maybe wrong.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 15, 2006 00:54

This is my first time in the forums, and man I don't believe this. Andy I'll look you up if I ever go to Australia. Cause your heart is so cold it would keep Beer cold for a year. I think you Failed Love & Romance 101 in college.
Hey man this is not a 99 cent store.
But hey look at the bright side you did tell the truth about yourself. Instead of worrying about a fast beating heart, you should be checking the mirror to see what is wrong with you. Everyone who has posted has clearly got an ugly picture of you(that's not COOL). I don't like to see anyone go out like that. But I will say that you opened up Pandora's Box with no way to stop what you started.

If you don't learn nothing else in life, you should learn not to play with the heart and feeling of other people. because it is not CRAP.
LOVE & ROMANCE is a part of Dating. And if you read it again it doesn't change.

This is from a friendly person that couldn't take this CRAP.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 20, 2006 17:11

If romance, respect and love are crap, then load me up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 21:20

hahahahaha! Take your own advice, randyandy! Who needs a breathin' ? :P

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 19:29

Geez, you have "tensions"? A massage would be good for tension. Must be working too hard.

As for having that fast beating heart, well if you have tachacardia, (a fast beating heart) you should be under a doctor's care. That is a pretty dangerous condition. And with that, you definitely need to keep tension under control.

Just my thoughts on this. Then again, I tend take everything literally. to But as for all the other responses to him-you people are great! {giggle}

Laura

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 15:31

If you need your "TENSION" quote on quote taken care go pick yourself up!!!! A $5 H#$%*@. Do not look here for it and don't get upset when you can't get it. BB Jeanie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 09, 2006 03:09

oh man where do I start ? LOL

1 thing I cant stand is those that are looking for a free F&^%. If thats all you are looking for then stop being a cheap skate and go PAY for it from a brothel.
If for some reason you really cant afford to pay for it , then by all means join a website that offers the next best thing ! If you still cant afford a membership then message me if you can with your email and I will send you to a site that offers the sort of people looking for what you are in Australia and currently being new are offering full for free deal ;-)
yep they are , naughtyaussies ;-)

otherwise there is 1 more aussie bloke I can remove from the possible partner list lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 08, 2006 23:25

I was really impressed with some of the answers from our boys in this column (sirburied1!!!) - Actually pretty much restored some of my ragged faith in MANkind... :)
That being said -- I find it interesting that we are all essentially accused of lying to 'appear all prim,' as opposed to letting it all hang out, as stav seems to suggest... I guess, the way I look at it is I would never invest 'so much' time and personal information just to find some schmuck looking to type one-handed for a few minutes. I'm still crossing my fingers, hoping that this is more than a big meat market...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 07, 2006 16:15

Maybe you need to sit on the toilet............and "read" a "magazine" or whatever you Austrailians call it. This is NOT a "pick-up" site. There are those kinds of sites. Don't be cheap, find one, PAY the membership fee and let your "urges" loose

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 05, 2006 20:12

Friends with benefits is a myth.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 04, 2006 22:19

First Stav, I give you credit for risking your truth like this. At least from now on, you will only have to deal with women who want to deal with where you are at.

Second, yes we adults have urges. But the more, shall we say experienced amongst us tend to go have one off with ourselves, rather than find a warm body to use as a stop gap measure.

Truth be told, I had my days of splash buddies - what has become known as friends with benefits. It invariably leads to complications, and in today's world that could include threats to your mortality.

Moreover, at least for me, once I got to a place where I was ready for a life partner, I no longer felt casual about sex. That does not mean I can not be lustful and spontaneous, but rather that I am more selective about context and controlled in expression. In addition, I no longer feel the need to approach the world or a man vulva first.

Now if by your posting you meant that you meet women who say they want a relationship, but then go for the one off- thus your request to cut the cr*p - I think you might want to check out your interpretation of their actions- Maybe your just that kind of sexual animal no girl can resist ;o)

But if you really meant to say that you would like a toad icon, then I have to say you are not looking for a partner, your looking for a barfly. You'll save yourself a lot of time and hate mail if you look in a more appropriate space.

From my experience and the reactions I have read from the ladies who have been solicited for "adventures", the profiles as they read now are honest. We for the most part, are a community looking for more than the big bang.

I so do not condemn the place you are at - been there, done that, sold the rights to the movie - just think you need to find more like-minded individuals.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 17:35

Is this a commercial for Ex-lax?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 18:20

While honesty is a virtue, there is a such a thing as too much too soon. If physicality is all you are looking for, then maybe a site with "friends" in the title isn't your best bet? There are BBW/BHM sites for just that, you may want to check them out instead.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 19, 2006 05:16

Isn't part of the fun in courtship getting to know the other person and finding out what they may and may not like? If you want it all so easy with the ultimate goal of bedding the person, If this isn't the case then brush up your social skills and make the woman feel comfortable enough to open up to you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 18, 2006 02:22

I sure hope his STOP THE CRAP slogan isn't his best "pick up line" when meeting women online or in person. It needs some fine tuning.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 18, 2006 00:13

Man is this thread for real ? This is too funny, you are joking right. There are what a few thousand hookup sites out there, let's keep this cool site off that list.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 15:13

Let me guess he tried to get sex from a few women on here.. And they turned him down and now hes all bitter LoL..Yeah I agree with tall..If it frustrates you so much to see people wanting relationships.. Instead of a romp in the sack with you..Then go to a site that's just made for sex hookups.. Unless he's one of them losers that thinks.. He can pray on bbws cause there supposedly "easy".. Just cuz a person isn't that desperate for sex..Doesn't mean there full of crap or there profile..Unless you haven't noticed sir Its a really dangerous.. Sexual world we live in now a days..And the idea of it wont happen to me is CRAP!!..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 20:10

so any profile that states that they want a committed realtionship instead of a ONS is crap....how interesting?.... if the females you corresponded with have showed that similar interest what is the point of your rant?...if thier profiles do not reflect their true intentions then it applies to all? ...i agree let's all be adults here ...you can be a s*xual being and want a stable relationship and as no one person is alike, individual goals, wants and needs wouldn't be the same....u have already been in contact with the ones that willing ...so there's no need to STOP THE CRAP...just like the females who don't want a fling need to weed the bad apples from the good ones ...you can do the same ...good luck in your quest