Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > Your 2 "scents" worth Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Your 2 "scents" worth
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 28, 2005 14:29

When I wear perfume, it is Cool Water Woman.

I love Draakar Noir or Polo on a man.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 19:20

I love Demeter Fragrances. My favorite is Vanilla Cake Batter and it smells exactly like that. The other one I wear a lot is Blue Hawaiian which smells like pineapple with very light notes of salt water and suntan lotion. It sounds strange but it smells like summer.

On men I love anything that has a lot of vanilla in it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 11:11

I wear Opium in the evening and Dolce Vita (Christian Dior) during the day.

On him I love Joop and Issey Miyake. Nothing as sexy as the smell of a man thats just come out of the bath though!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 18:56

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Doh ! wrong thread, quotes jack, quotes

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 09:04

I adore Obsession. Calvin Kline, and on a fella...oh, thats just out of the shower smell, or perhaps some Lnyx, or Gautier

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2005 12:20

I like to wear scented lotions from Victora Secrets. The lotion has a nice feel to it and the scents are long lasting and seem to compliment my body chemisty. I get lots of compliments when I wear them.

Qt

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2005 09:29

I like light perfumes, usually from bath and body works.

On guys...Lucky or Axe. Mmmmm!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2005 01:53

:D on me?

1.i love the Victoria Secrets PEAR
scent i have the bodywash , the lotion and the perfume. it rocks.

2. currently been wearing "vanilla sugar fantasy" get it at walmart, smells good and cheap. so sue me..i have 2 kids that require most our funds for their needs ...least i smell good enough to eat! *blushing smirk*

3. also adore & wear often elizabeth arden "spiced green tea scent"

4. in general I like more natural earthy scents. when i am at pagan events i usualy wear "amber pachtouli" perfume oil or "dragonsblood" perfume oil. or hmm, one called "Egyptian goddess" i change scents to suit my moods.

on guys? oh darlins.. a man wearing Drakkar around me will get LAID!! that is one scent i cannot resist. hmm, i've realy not run into a scent to date for men that didna make them smell yummy.

y'all ever run inot a man whose sweat was attractive? it's farily rare, but DAY-UM! REALY nice when you do run into one. :D
Ciao!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 16:16

I love perfume. I'd have about ten different ones on the go if I could afford them.
Dolce & Gabbana 'Light Blue' for every day. Light & fresh without being flowery.
For special occasions I wear Angel by Thierry Mugler...just gorgeous.

On my man... As long as he smells nice I'm not too fussy lol
But if a man wearing Amen by Mugler is within a one mile radius of me, I may sniff him out & follow him home!!
That should cause a drop in sales in the North Wales region lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 15:17

My alltime favorite is Woodland from B&B works.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2005 22:19

I really love Ralph Lauren's Cool. It smells so good and I love the hot pink bottle it comes in. Makes me feel really girly! I also like Adidas Moves and Cucumber Melon from B&B Works. On a guy, I really like Adidas, Polo and anything Versace! Mmmmmm.... smells so good! But, keep it light!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 08:05

I don't wear perfume, and I don't really like cologne. I light natural just showered scent. The others make my eyes water.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 15, 2005 07:55

I LOVE, LOVE Happy and Happy Heart, but have been leaning toward J.Lo's Still and Beautful Sheer. For something more sassy, I go with Provactive Woman.

On a man, I LOVE Aqua Di Gio, by Armani, or Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 21:41

I love the smell of Romance for Men by Ralph Lauren so much that i wear it myself at times.

I like thinks that are fruity or woody I dilike most floral scents.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 12:51

Hmmm for daytime I like to wear something light and fresh and citrusy like CK1 although at the moment I'm wearing Romance by Ralph Lauren, it was given to me as a Christmas present and I absolutely love it. For going out I usually wear She by Emporio Armani or Escape by Calvin Klein. On men I like a clean, fresh smell nothing too musky or heavy a particular fave is Issey Miyake.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 12:20

I hate people who wear overly-strong perfume!

I use!

Turbo
Zoom
Santa Fe
Lagerfeld

I always buy it in spray so I can either put just a touch or a little more if need be!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 07:09

I love to wear "Memorable" by Avon. On him I don't have a preference as long as it smells good.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 14, 2005 05:06

Lynx here(or Axe in the US)!

Or on special occasions Hugo Boss.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 14:46

Well, I wear Candid by Avon.... I know... it's not an expensive perfume (THANK GOD!) but it smells sooooo good on me. I have a hard time wearing perfumes... they may smell wonderful in the bottle (or in the air as the ladies at the perfume counters shower you when you go through the door at Belks) but once I put them on, they don't smell the same. So I will stick with Candid and pray that Avon never discontinues it.

As far as for a man.... I don't really care as long as he smells good.... because I love to be up close and personal with my man!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 13, 2005 07:54

For me Drakkar, only one I've ever liked, I also like one of the Axe sprays too, can't think of the name right now though but it smells a little like cut grass to me, weird.

On a woman I like Poison and Opium, there are others I like but don't know the names (I tend to remember what the bottles & symbols look like, guy thing ?). Mainly I just like it light, where you have to be close to smell it, I don't like when you can still smell someone before/after they leave the room.