Home > Plus size Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 27, 2007 15:31

I was a huge reader of the Hardy Boys mystery books, and wanted to know if there are and ladies/gents in here who read them as kids as well? I still have them in my bookshelf, and go on e-bay the odd time to buy the books that I am missing. It's probably why I love CSI so much, as well as the CSI computer games! Love the challenge of solving things!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 15, 2007 22:10

I loved these books as a kid. I watched the series and my young heart crushed on Parker Stevenson and Shawn Cassidy. I'm looking forward to the movie this summer even though I'm all grown up now...

I think one of the reason I like the Harry Potter books now is that they remind me a bit of the kid sleuths I used to read, coupled with the fantasy of Narnia...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 21, 2007 08:15

I believe the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew series are some of the greatest books to grow up with. I enjoyed them in my younger years and to this day still enjoy curling up and reading them. If you haven't read one go out and get one and enjoy.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 05, 2007 16:52

I absolutely loved the Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew series. I also love CSI and any type of good mystery. Makes me want to go to the library and check out some books! hehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 04, 2007 13:48

I have tons of old Hardy Boy and Nancy Drew mysteries from when I was a kid...every now and then I will pick up one and read it but I mostly stick to the grown-up mysteries now!